Bytronic Automation are sponsoring this year’s Automation 2017 conference, taking place on 29 March at Aston Villa Football Club.
Automation 2017 is part of The Manufacturer Thought Leadership Network events. In their words:
With so many businesses already on their automation journey, Automation 2017 explores how you can remain competitive, boost efficiency from existing plant machinery and engage your workforce ahead of your next automation project.
Join our group of influencers and experts to learn what benefits cutting-edge automation technology could mean for your business, with topics including:
- Crafting your business case for automation
- Funding your automation project
- Connecting legacy systems to modern enterprise/material planning software
- Automation for low-volume production
- Improving OEE through operational excellence techniques
- Multi-function robotics